The Cost Effective Solution for Handling Containers & Oversized Loads.
Combilift’s range of straddle carriers and mobile gantries provide safe, efficient solutions for even the most extreme load handling situations. Distribution, shipping, aerospace, steel fabricators, wind turbines and precast concrete – there’s no load too large or heavy for these workhorses.
- Highly Customisable
- Automatic attachment to handle ALL products
- Front and rear independent sideshift
- Remote control option available
- Low ground pressure when fully loaded
- Reduced fuel/energy Consumption
- No brake maintenance
- Travels in/out of warehouse with ease
- Rough terrain & ramp friendly
- Easy to service – ground accessible engine
- 360° degree vision when load is lifted
- Exceptional 3-wheel manoeuvrability
- Side shift front & rear
- Soft solid puncture proof tyres
- Ergonomically designed cab for comfort
- Fast, reliable and reduces product damage
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase safety
- Easy to service
The Container Handling Solution
The Combi-SC will maximise your productivity thanks to its ability to travel along 1.6 m wide spaces, allowing containers to be stacked on each other. It is capable of handling large capacity containers measuring 20, 30, 40 and 45 feet, refrigerated containers and flat containers.
The space required is only for the wheels of the Straddle Carrier, a solution that provides high utilisation and full accessibility. The three wheel concept makes the machine extremely agile, allowing it to turn on the spot. Its low unloaded weight means that fuel consumption and ground impact are much less than those of traditional container carrier trucks.
6 steering modes are offered
The, six mode, multi-directional steering allows precise and safe transport of materials, making it a highly flexible and effective method of conveyance.
1. Front wheel drive steering
2. Rear wheel drive steering
3. Four-wheel-drive steering
4. Crab-wise steering
5. Carousel steering
6. Multidirectional in 4 directions
Skontaktuj się z nami
Emtor sp. z o.o.
ul. Włocławska 147-157
Kontakt do biura
+ 48 56 654 89 35